Sunday, July 1, 2012

Finally a new mail post :)

I finally got mail from new people, and FINALLY got around to photographing it!

A Tweety card from my dad's friend Ruby in Georgia. A note from Kristian in Haugesund, Norway. A cute letter from Avarielle in Singapore. And a letter (on a Where's Wally/Waldo postcard!) from Bubbles in England, at Make My Day. She also sent something else along with her letter, but I am giving it to someone, and don't want to spoil the surprise in case they look on here. (shhh!)

I also won a contest from I am Rushmore for 3 zines!
Something like how it was packaged (I had already opened it, then put it back together!)

Some extra goodies

the other side

The zines!

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you received everything that I sent as it did come back but not because it had been to the U.S first which was lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it came quicker than I expected, because it didn't come here, then have to go all the way back to the UK! Thank you so much, I loved everything!

      Delete
  2. Lucky you! And a package from Karen is always exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Olivia,

    I have tagged you and awarded you the Liebster Award on my blog. Check it out when you get a chance :)

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this was an inspiring post :)
    I've been reading your blog for a while, but I'm not so good at leaving comments, so here's my first :)
    I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! And I haven't posted anything in such a long time, I'm glad to hear someone's still reading it :) And feel free to leave any comment, anytime!!

      Delete