Saturday, April 7, 2012

6 steps to crossing anything off your bucket list

I know this doesn't really tie in with letter writing, but it does fit in with my project! I came across this article today, and I loved it! It's about these friends who made a bucket list of impossible things, and decided to take a two-week road trip to do some. For every one they crossed off their list, they wanted to help someone cross something off their bucket list. Five years later they have crossed off over 80 things, including playing basketball with the President, writing a best-selling book, and getting on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. The article gives their six steps to crossing anything off your bucket list, and is here. Their website is here.

 
 What do you want to do before you die?

5 comments:

  1. I know this list! :] Some students from Poland want go to Europe trip and they buy bus and go to the trip! :] Now they're in America ;) I think, that this list isn't for me :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool! I would love to just travel like that, but yeah, it isn't for everyone :)

      Delete
  2. I still cant believe you haven't heard of them before. If it wasn't for me finally finding them on FB you wouldn't have found them! lol! Any way I'm glad you really like them! I cant believe I never thought of showing you them before! Next time I see you I will have to show you their old Tv show they had started. But they had stopped I never found out why though. Any Way I'm glad you are enjoying their story, And like I told La, we all should make our own bucket list, and then maybe when we all get a bit older and can travel we can try to cross them off our list!

    If you haven't figured out who this is, then here...

    Sincerely,
    D.Z.T
    Gnome (which I am not!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I knew it was you :) I know!! I don't watch many tv shows, so I don't really find new ones often... Yes, I'd love to see their show!

      Delete
    2. hahaha... yeah i will have to show you!

      Delete