Sunday, August 12, 2012

More Printables

I'm really sorry that I've been gone so long! I am going to try to post more regularly again! I have been really busy, first with school assignments over the summer and summer camps, then with school starting. I am going to try to post more regularly again.

I found this site, www.goscoutcreative.com that has a lot of really cool print outs. Every month they come out with a 3D calender to print and assemble. This month's is a hotdog stand. 
the calendar is on the other side of the cart
Not one of my favorites of theirs, but still cute!

They also have cute Puss in Boots Stationary to print. It can be found (along with other Puss in Boots printables) at www.pussinbootsthemovie.com, and can be downloaded here.




3 comments:

  1. Hi! Do you wanna receive a letter from a brazilian girl? =] Please, answer on my email gabidallagnol@hotmail.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! I shall write to you and send it Monday eee exciting! Happy to find your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete