Tuesday, July 2, 2013

brief update!

How is everyone? I just wanted to say that I will be leaving for college next month (in Iowa!) so I'll no longer have my PO box. Even though I haven't been keeping up with my blog, I'm leaving everything up in case I decide to come back to it later. I want to thank you all for the letters you've sent, and for visiting my blog. I always meant to keep it up, but I got busy with other things, and like so many other things I've picked up, I've put it down after a while. I guess I don't have a long attention span! Anyway, I don't want this to be goodbye for good. See you later!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, you're going to college now! I hope that you'll enjoy it :)

    Take care!

    Abigail
    joyfuldaysofmail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed getting to know you through letters. I hope you have a great time at college. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete